FAN Bigger Picture: Article Submission Process
Experiencing films together can change our lives, communities and society for the better.
FAN Bigger Picture is a website through which BFI FAN partners, cultural policymakers and the wider film exhibition sector can discover what is happening across the UK via inspirational case studies of cinema innovation, articles and research by leading film organisations and members of the BFI Film Audience Network.>
What we’re looking for:
- Findings from a new industry report or research
- Write-up from a relevant industry event such as This Way Up
- Editorial on a specific topic that would be of interest to exhibitors – top tips on how to put on autism-friendly screenings etc…
- Reflection piece on a large-scale Cross-FAN project
What we won’t feature
- Members’ Blogs
- 24/7 News
- Job opportunities
If you have an idea for an article that you feel might be relevant to our audience (FAN Members, policymakers, stakeholders, National Lottery), please contact Marketing & Communications Manager, Patrick Stewart email@example.com.
To have your article added to The Bigger Picture, we request you send us a:
- Article Summary (20 words)
- Article Content (250-300)
- Any relevant links
- Minimum of two relevant images that are at least 640 px wide
Please indicate which areas of interest the article best represents:
- Audience Engagement
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Young Audiences
- Awareness / attitudes
- Knowledge / experience
- Social cohesion
The website’s editorial team reserves the right to not publish everything that gets submitted and to make edits to the text in order to bring it in line with BFI editorial standards. Please read Watershed’s IP Policy for more information.
If you have any other questions, please contact Patrick Stewart at the ICO firstname.lastname@example.org.