Join BFI FAN for the Distributor Slate Days 2021, delivered by Film Hub London and Film Hub Scotland with National Lottery support, to find out about upcoming theatrical releases, and to meet and connect with UK distributors.
The event will take place at Tuesday 14 and Wednesday 15 September at Picturehouse Central and online.
There are two levels of passes, so you can either attend in person, or access presentations and meetings online:
- Event pass for both days: £30 + VAT
- Online Event pass: £20 + VAT
Holder of both passes will gain access to online presentations on 14 September (available for a week) as well as meeting options on 15-16 September.
For information on the format of the event and available passes, as well as COVID-19 safety measures, please visit slatedays2021.eventbrite.co.uk (Password: DSD2021).
This event is exclusively for members of the BFI Film Audience Network.
Slate Presentations Day Schedule
Tuesday 14 September 2021, 10.00am to 8.00pm
Registration from 8.30am
A full day of presentations from distributors on their upcoming theatrical release slates and marketing plans, a networking lunch and an evening drinks reception.
Meet the Distributor Day
Wednesday 15 September 2021, 10.00am to 5.00pm
Organised in a speed dating style, the Meet the Distributor Day is a chance for exhibitors to have focused 1:1 meetings with distributors and key partners. A networking lunch will be provided.
Selection of distributors who will show their slates:
- • 606 Film Distribution
• Bulldog Film Distribution
• Burning Bridges
• Curzon Artificial Eye
• Dartmouth Films
• Guerilla Films
• Modern Films
• Munro Films
• New Wave
• Parkland Entertainment
• Peccadillo Pictures
• Picturehouse Entertainment
• Republic Film Distribution
• Signature Entertainment
• Sovereign Films
• STX Entertainment
• The Walt Disney Company
• Together Films
• Trinity Film
• Tull Stories
• Vertigo Releasing
• Warner Bros. Entertainment
In addition, Live Pass holders will have access to the Online Offer, please see details below.
Distributor Slate Days Online Offer
For those unable to attend the physical event, an Online Event Pass will cover:
- access to a range of distributor slate presentations on a password-protected Vimeo channel
- a pre-recorded industry panel highlighting upcoming titles with Black talent (also on Vimeo)
- a profile on Meeting Mojo to enable you to schedule structured 1:1 meetings with other attendees
- access to a 24/7 open virtual meeting room on Toucan on 15th & 16th September
- a list with contact details of all attendees of the event.
- Content on Vimeo will be subtitled and available for a week.
Notes on the structured 1:1 meetings
Holders of a Live Event Pass or Online Event Pass will both be able to arrange online meetings for 15th and 16th September.
Delegates who attend the physical event will be able to schedule a mix of physical and online meetings on 15th September and online only meetings on the 16th.
Meetings can be arranged via Meeting Mojo where we will set up a profile for you and share details in time ahead of the event. Online meetings will take place in our dedicated virtual room on Toucan that’s open 24/7 during 15th and 16th September.
We continue to monitor Government guidelines around Covid-19 and will amend security measures at the event accordingly if needed.
- We won’t be at full capacity in the screening room to enable social distancing where possible, with separate flow streams for entry and exit.
- There will be no seat allocation, however please use the same seat throughout the day.
- Face masks are optional, however we’d appreciate if you wear them in and out of the screening room during the event.
- Lunch will be served in individual pre-packed bags.
From the BFI Film Audience Network (FAN) with National Lottery funding, Distributor Slate Days is organised by Film Hub London and Film Hub Scotland. It is part of the FAN’s wider membership development programme. This joint presentation is in partnership with FDA and Picturehouse Cinemas, and supported by Motion Picture Solutions, Omnex, comScore, Screen International, Filmbankmedia and usheru.